Merry Christmas! || Reading Rapunzel Update

1:26:00 PM

Hello lovelies! Rapunzel here to wish you a very Merry Christmas! Hope you are having a wonderful holiday! 

First and foremost, I would like to sincerely apologize for my lack of persistence in maintaining this blog. It has been a dream of mine to start a project like this and I do not intend to give up so easily.  In celebration of the holiday season, I have decided to post all of my GoodReads reviews from 2015 (most consist of amateur writing... *i'm working on it I swear*) onto my new and improved blog Reading Rapunzel!! I'm so excited to continue this project throughout the year of 2016 and I would like to thank you for your patience. I have big goals set for the new year including giveaways, reviews, and more! Stay tuned! 

Have fun on your holiday break, and don't forget to read lots of books! 

-Rapunzel xx 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Physical Copy or Ebook?

Most Anticipated Reads 2016

  • A Court Of Mist and Fury
  • A Torch Against The Night
  • Frost Like Night
  • Furthermore
  • Glass Sword
  • Replica
  • The Unexpected Everything

Subscribe